DUBLIN, July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Added the Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Intelligence Report – Global Forecast to 2027 ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is expected to reach US$157,658.35 million by 2027, up from US$97,178.18 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.39% over the forecast period.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency conversion data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as the historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 as the forecast period.
- The size of America pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market was estimated at US$27,375.09M in 2021 and is projected to reach US$29,609.00M in 2022 at a CAGR of 8.34% to reach US$44,272.68M by 2027 .
- Asia Pacific pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market size has been estimated at US$35,917.05 million in 2021 and is expected to reach US$39,057.57 million in 2022 at a CAGR of 8.53% by 2027 to reach $58,705.07 million.
- The pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market size in Europe, Middle East and Africa was estimated at USD 33,886.03 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 36,609.89 million in 2022 at a CAGR of 8.30%, increasing to 54,680 by 2027 reach $.59 million.
Market Segmentation and Coverage:
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Report identifies key attributes of customer to define the potential market and identify diverse needs in the industry. Understanding the economies and regions of the prospect group can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
Market coverage in different industries unveils the hidden truth about the strategies of players in different industries and helps the organization to determine the target audience. This report offers you the composite view of submarkets coupled with an extensive industry coverage, giving you the right way to consider factors like norms and regulations and culture to develop the right coverage strategy for your market plan.
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market in America
4.6. United States
5. Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market
5.10. South Korea
6. Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
6.8. Saudi Arabia
6.9. South Africa
6.11. United Arab Emirates
6.12. United Kingdom
7. Company Ease of Use Profiles
7.1. AbbVie, Inc.
7.2. Aenova Group GmbH
7.3. Almac group
7.4. amgen inc
7.5. AMRI Global
7.6. Baxter International Inc.
7.7. Biozoc Inc.
7.8. CH Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
7.9. Cambrex Corporation
7.10. Catalent, Inc.
7.11. Danaher Corporation
7.12. dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
7.13. Evonik Industries AG
7.14. Famar Health Services
7.16. Cheering Life Sciences Limited
7.17. Cryptochem Drug Pvt. GmbH.
7.18. Lonza Group
7.19. Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
7.20. Pfizer Inc.
7.21. Pidolma Healthcare
7.22. Recipharm AB
7.23. Serum Institute of India Ltd.
7.24. Siegfried Holding AG
7.25. Sycon Healthcare
7.26. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
7.27. Vetter Pharma International GmbH
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xynnh5
Global pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market