If you love your father, he will certainly not let you “get beaten up” on August 12, a date celebrated by such an important person in his life: Father’s Day.
But, you have no idea how to show your admiration, or do you think you need to pocket your hand for it?
But before you check, scare away laziness, release your creativity and give your best.
After all, there is no more significant gift than the one who literally puts his hand in the mass.
Gift ideas for Father’s Day:
1. Handmade card
Writing a card by hand may seem outdated, but when it comes to uniting creativity and feelings, everything is valid. For this, capriche in the letter and open your heart.
Choose a thicker, paperless paper, such as card stock, and use tapes, buttons, freehand drawings to bring your card to life. You can also trim it any way you want.
If you do not know what to write, that’s fine, we’ll help you.
Homage to Father’s Day:
- Father, your lap is heaven on earth.
- Dad, thank you for sharing the best moments of my life with me. You are the best dad in the world!
- Father, you are the foundation of my life, my direction and my guide.
- Among so many warriors, superheroes, you, my father, are the bravest and most important of them.
- Throughout my life I will not forget the teachings and the scoldings that made me a winner. Thank you!
- Father, thank you for life. Thank you for the deck that warms me, for the roof that shelters me, for your friendly presence. Thanks for the protection, the tired arms at the end of the day so that nothing was lacking. Thank you for often giving up on your dreams to accomplish mine. Thank you simply for being and for being my father! I love you so much!
- Thank God for being born of your love, for making you not only my father, but also my great friend. I love you!
2. Portrait picture frame
Everyone has that exciting photo with the dad: in the park, in the fishing or riding. How about using it as a gift?
If you do not have a single photo with your father, select the best ones as a family, print and make cutouts. Then use the parts to make a collage with photos of just the two of you.
If you have a printer at home, improve the print quality using adhesive paper.
Use recyclables to craft the frame, such as ice cream sticks, crayons, and even beer caps, if your dad enjoys a chill.
3. CD / Pen drive
You can not deny that everyone likes a song, especially the dads they drive.
Have you thought about selecting your dad’s favorite tracks and recording them on a CD or thumb drive? He can have lots of fun on the way to work and also remember you!
If you do not know your father’s style very well, ask your mother or people nearby, or ask directly what are your favorite songs or singers.
If your father is not a big fan of noise, search on Youtube for instrumental or nature sounds and give him a chance to relax.
Tip: To download songs from Youtube without any program, with the video open, delete what comes after “yout” in the address bar, you will be redirected to a page. There, click on “MP3 Audio” and then “Record to MP3”.
4. Chocolate or beer
Finally, there are two types of parents: those who like chocolate and those who prefer beer. – but nothing prevents him from loving them both.
With less than 10 R $ you can buy some chocolates or the ice cream that your old one likes.
Place the chocolates inside a mug, or fold the card into a cone shape to store the chocolates and deliver to it.
You can also buy a box of bis and in each of the bonbons write a short dedication sentence, every bite will be a surprise.
If you want to complement the beer, prepare something tasty in the kitchen and invite him to see a movie together, why, sometimes the best gift is to offer his own company!
These were simple and easy tips, but they could be worth a lot if done at heart and with a whim.
Just do not leave it until the last minute, schedule yourself and take time to think fondly about how to please your father. But remember, any little demonstration of love can be great.